This slime recipe is much harder to perfect than deflatable fluffy slime. It might deflate slightly because it’s impossible to get perfectly non-deflatable slime, but after playing with it, it will be as good as new! This complicated recipe has many ingredients-each has a purpose.
What you’ll need for Non Deflatable Fluffy Slime
- Large bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing tool (spoon, spatula, or stir stick)
- An airtight container
Non Deflatable Fluffy Slime Ingredients
- 1 cup (250 ml) white PVA glue
- Approximately ½ cup (125 ml) foaming hand soap
- Approximately ½ cup (125 ml) shaving cream
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) foaming facial cleanser
- 4 tablespoons (60 ml) lotion, divided
- An activator
- ¼ cup (60 ml) air-dry clay
- Color additive
- 1 to 3 drops of fragrance oil
- Approximately 18 fluid ounces (560 ml)
Try that versions:
Lemon Buttercream: Non-Deflatable Fluffy Slime + yellow coloring
Peach Buttercream: Non-Deflatable Fluffy Slime + peach coloring
Pistachio Buttercream: Non-Deflatable Fluffy Slime + green coloring + fine dark brown glitter
Cherry Buttercream: Non-Deflatable Fluffy Slime + pink/red coloring
Chocolate Buttercream: Non-Deflatable Fluffy Slime + brown coloring
1. Place the glue in a large bowl. Add the foaming hand soap, shaving cream, cornstarch, foaming facial cleanser, and 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of the lotion to the glue (see A). Add coloring and/or fragrance oil if you like. Mix thoroughly.
2. Add the activator in small amounts, about 1 or 2 tablespoons (15 or 30 ml) at a time (see B). See the guidelines for the recommended amounts of each type of activator. Be sure to add only one type of activator to each batch of slime. The measurement isn’t exact because different glues activate differently. Also, the amount you add will affect the slime’s consistency, and you can adjust it to achieve a consistency you like.
3. Once the mixture is slightly sticky, start to knead the slime. Knead in the clay (see C). Dip your fingers in activator before kneading so less slime will stick to your hands. Remember: Playing with slime is the best way to mix it fully and achieve the best possible texture.
4. Add the remaining 2 tablespoons (30 ml) of lotion for extra stretchiness (see D).
5. Store the finished slime in an airtight container so it doesn’t dry out