This slime can be tricky, but it has a very interesting texture! Have fun playing with kinetic sand and mixing it into slime.
What you’ll need for Kinetic Slime
- Large bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing tool (spoon, spatula, or stir stick)
- An airtight container
Kinetic Slime Ingredients
- One batch of Basic White Glue Slime
- The same amount of kinetic sand or Mad Mattr (by volume) as slime
- ¼ cup (60 ml) lotion
- Color additive
- 1 to 3 drops of fragrance oil
- Depends on the amount of slime and sand you use
Beachy Kinetic Slime: Kinetic Slime + tan coloring + blue glitter + gold microbeads
Carnival Kinetic Slime Trio: Swirl these slimes together for an interesting mixture: red Kinetic Slime + blue Kinetic Slime + yellow Kinetic Slime
Treasure Hunt Sandbox Slime: Kinetic Slime + tan coloring + small toy (hide the toy in the slime)
1. Make Basic White Glue Slime (see here) that’s very sticky and stretchy. The slime needs to be able to hold the sand. Optionally, add coloring and/or fragrance oil when making the slime.
2. Measure out about the same amount of kinetic sand as the slime (see A).
3. Mix the slime and sand together thoroughly (see B). If the mixture is too sticky, add more activator.
4. Knead in the lotion (see C). Remember: Playing with slime is the best way to fully mix the sand and slime together.
5. Store the finished slime in an airtight container so it doesn’t dry out.