This slime is very crunchy and addicting to play with! It looks like cotton candy, and the plastic fake snow makes for a very different texture.
What you’ll need for Cotton candy slime
- Large bowl
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Mixing tool (spoon, spatula, or stir stick)
- An airtight container
Cotton candy slime Ingredients
- One batch of Basic White Glue Slime
- The same amount of plastic fake snow as slime
- Color additive
- 1 to 3 drops of fragrance oil
- Depends on the amount of slime and fake snow you use
Tango Cotton Candy Slime: Basic White Glue Slime + pink coloring + fake snow
1. Make Basic White Glue Slime that’s very sticky and stretchy. The slime needs to be able to hold the fake snow. Optionally, add coloring and/or fragrance oil when making the slime.
2. Measure out about the same amount of fake snow as the slime (see A).
3. Mix the slime and fake snow together thoroughly (see B). If the mixture is too sticky, add more activator. If you prefer a crunchier texture, add more fake snow, but if you add too much, it may fall out. Remember: Playing with slime is the best way to fully mix the fake snow and slime together.
4. Store the finished slime an airtight container so it doesn’t dry out.